Thursday, January 3, 2013








Happy New Year!

On January 1st my Mr. and I decided to go down to the mall since he needed to purchase a few items. And really it was the only place open. The mall was packed and unfortunately we figured that out after the fact. I did do a first though; I did not buy a single item. I definitely saw a few things that I wanted but walked away as we weren't in the mall looking for me.



My new years resolution is to work on my blog a lot more, stay positive and start working out (a little). The last time I worked out was a really longtime ago and I'm pretty sure I left the gym early because I was too tired. But I will do my best to not disappoint myself and my future followers.

Have a great day!

Serina





1 comment:

  1. Definitely loving your casual off to the mall outfit. You make looking chic look oh so easy!

    ReplyDelete